Group Coaching Details:
- Teach proven strategies to address the most pressing needs, including:
- and more, based on group’s feedback!
- 90 minutes with students (with breaks), followed by 60 minutes with parents
- A midweek video check-in, with a pep talk and strategy reminders
- Access to lesson recordings, in case you miss or want to re-watch a session
- A personal welcome video chat before groups begin
- An email template to send to teachers, encouraging them to support the strategies learned in groups
Who: Students and their grown ups, who want to learn how to make school easier with brain-friendly strategies. While everyone will learn, the strategies will be focused on fifth-grade to college.
What: Over 12 hours of executive function coaching! A $2,000 value!
90 minutes student coaching and practice
60 minutes parent coaching and discussion
Where: on Zoom! Live on Sundays; recordings available by the following Wednesday. Group space is limited.
When: Sundays, November 7th to December 12th (omitting Nov 28th, in honor of Thanksgiving) 1:00 to 3:30 pm PT
Why: Success at school relies on the invisible skills called executive functions. Sarah is an expert at coaching these skills and loves to empower students to more easily “play the school game.” Groups are a great option to get support right away! Parent coaching and school communication increase students’ success, as everyone on their team is learning to empower them with tricks and tips!
How: Sign up here. Zoom link and personal video chat sign up will be emailed to you! Please be sure to enter your best email address at checkout. Thanks and see you soon!